Contactless Delivery Policy
To our PlantShed community,
We are pleased to share that in accordance with all safety measures set by the CDC, we are now accepting orders for contactless deliveries.
It is our top priority to safeguard our drivers, staff, stores, and loyal customers.
Therefore, to ensure the safe delivery of your products, we have put the following precautionary measures into place.
Contactless Delivery Safety Measures:
- All deliveries will be safely left at your door to reduce contact. Our drivers will communicate with you when your product has arrived.
- All drivers will wear latex gloves, apply hand sanitizer, and use disinfectant wipes for each and every delivery.
- All vehicles will be disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- All high touch surfaces, tools, office and warehouse workspaces, etc. will be continuously sanitized each day.
- We have increased the physical space between employees design/work stations, doing our best to maintain the recommended 6 feet of space between individuals.
- Our employees will be wearing face masks/coverings throughout the entire time they are working, designing, handling and delivering our products.
Stay indoors and stay safe.
- The PlantShed Team