- Where is Plantshed New York Flowers located?
- What kind of products can I get from Plantshed.com?
- Does Plantshed.com have a blog I can follow?
- How can I sign up for Plantshed.com sales, specials, and discounts?
PlantShed currently has 3 locations in Manhattan.
● 209 W 96th Street [ Retail store hours: Mon - Sat: 9am - 8pm | Sun: 9am - 6pm ]
● 555 Columbus Avenue [ Retail store hours: Mon - Sun: 7am - 7pm ]
● 1 Prince Street [ Retail store hours: Mon - Wed: 7am - 8pm | Thurs - Fri: 7am - 9pm | Sat: 8am - 9pm | Sun: 8am - 8pm ]
Plantshed.com provides it's customers with a wide variety of products for your home or office, such as hand crafted flower arrangements, cacti & succulents, foliage plants and blooming plants. We also have many gifting options for special personal or business events. Plantshed.com also provides gift basket delivery, as well as sympathy and funeral floral arrangements.
Yes, Plantshed.com has a dedicated bi-weekly blog that will inform you about the world of flowers. We cover historical topics, like the flower madness that enveloped the world called "Orchidelirium," to Do-It-Yourself and flower care posts. Click here to view our blog posts.
When you join our mailing list, you gain exclusive access to rewards and member-only discounts.
My Shopping Features
- How can I narrow my search options?
- What is My Wislist?
- What is the Make it Extra Special option?
- How does Plantshed.com determine Related Products?
- Why does Plantshed.com ask me "Where do you want to send?"
There are many ways to find the flowers you desire on Plantshed.com. You can use the search bar at the top of the home page to find specific flowers based on your own keywords. You can also navigate by using the menu bar at the top of the page, which has our top recurring search categories. The menu bar at the top of the page can help you search by flower name and occasion/sentiment.
If you want to create a list of your favorite products to reference at a later time, you can add items to "My Wishlist" by clicking on the heart icon on any product . You will need to create an account with Plantshed.com to access and manage your wishlist items.
The Make it Extra Special feature offers products (e.g. chocolates, balloons, stuffed animals) that you can add on to your order to make it more personalized.
Plantshed.com determines Related Products using an algorithm that matches flower types, colors, My Tags, and buyer behavior and tendencies to give each product a set of similar products to choose from.
While we have an extensive selection of flower arrangements, some products may not be available for delivery to certain distant locations.
- Where can I review my purchases with Plantshed.com?
- I did not receive a confirmation number. How can I know if my order went through?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- Does Plantshed.com offer same day delivery?
- How are delivery fees determined?
- Can Plantshed.com deliver to a hospital?
- Can Plantshed.com provide delivery at a specific time for a funeral?
- My Promo Code is not working.
If you would like to review a current or past order you have placed, please refer to your confirmation number provided to you by e-mail. You can also view your orders by signing in and selecting "My Purchases" from the left-hand submenu. You can also click here to access your orders.
To confirm your order, send us an email through the online customer contact form or email us at email@example.com. If you email, send us your name, email address, and your phone number, as you entered them in the order form. Please do not email your credit card information. You can also call us directly at 1-212-662-4400.
If you include a note in the Special Instructions section of your order, we will do our best to deliver within a specific time frame. However, due to the unpredictability of New York City traffic, we cannot make any guarantee.
Yes! PlantShed is proud to offer same-day delivery, 7 days a week. /span>
Our delivery fees are determined based on your recipient's address. Plantshed.com offers free flower delivery in Manhattan for online orders totaling more than $100 (before delivery/service charges & taxes).
PlantShed will deliver your order to the front desk at the hospital. A hospital employee will take it from there, as we are not permitted to deliver to a patient’s room directly.
We will make a special effort to deliver funeral arrangements the day before (if specified) or an hour before the service.
If your promo code does not work, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Service team will be happy to assist you. Be sure you include your order confirmation number and the promo code.
- I would like to create an account with Plantshed.com.
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I update my account information?
- Where can I manage My Wishlist?
- I would like to deactivate my account.
Receive exclusive PlantShed discounts when you create an account with us. Just click here!
If you do not remember your account password when you attempt to log in, click the "Forgot Your Password" link, enter the e-mail you used to create your account, and follow the instructions.
If you would like to update any of your account details, just click here.
If you would like to make any adjustments to "My Wishlist," simply click here to login.
If you would like to deactivate your Plantshed.com account, send us an email at email@example.com and we will take care of the rest.
Payment & Security
- Which credit cards are accepted on Plantshed.com?
- Does Plantshed.com accept PayPal?
- Is it safe to use my credit card on Plantshed.com?
- When will my credit card be charged?
Plantshed.com accepts most major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Yes, Plantshed.com accepts payments through PayPal, safely and securely.
Re-delivery, Cancellation and Return Policy
- What is the return/refund policy on Plantshed.com?
- Can I schedule a re-delivery?
- Can I cancel my order?
RETURN/REFUND POLICY FOR PLANT & FLORAL PRODUCTS:
● A request for refund or a return must be made within 48 hours of purchase of the delivery date.
● We will replace your indoor tropical, non-flowering plant, and/or succulent with another plant of equal value if it perishes within 30 days. Unfortunately, due to other factors such as weather and perishability, we cannot replace, issue refunds, or offer store credit for outdoor plants or other types of plant and, floral products, blooming plants, customer orders or holiday items. A redelivery fee may be required to pick up, drop off, or transplant items.
● We cannot accept a return or offer a replacement for an item that was previously returned or replaced.
RETURN/REFUND POLICY FOR HARD GOODS (E.G. CANDLES, POTS, TOOLS, ETC.):
● If you are dissatisfied with one of our non-perishable products, we will issue a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
● Store credit will be issued for requests made within 30 days of purchase. No refunds, store credits, or replacements will be offered after 30 days.
● A restocking fee may be required for large or special order items.
● All custom jobs/installs/events or other private work are non-refundable.
*We reserve the right to refuse any returns or refunds on all items purchased from PlantShed.
Contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a redelivery at any time and at no additional charge. If the recipient is absent or cannot be reached at the designated delivery time, we will contact you to arrange a redelivery.
Orders can be cancelled at any time before delivery. PlantShed will issue a full refund for a cancelled order.
Reviews & Social Media
- Where can I find reviews of Plantshed.com?
- Is Plantshed.com on social media?
Customer satisfaction is plantshed’s top priority. Plantshed.com welcomes all feedback that helps us keep improving. Trustpilot.com is a third party company that hosts reviews for plantshed.com. Read what customers have to say about our services here.
Yes, Plantshed.com is on social media! Click here to like our facebook page and keep updated for insider deals! We are also on twitter. Click here for our tweets and special sale announcements, as well as our flower care & tips blog posts. For pictures and videos, click here for our Instagram, or click here for our Pinterest page. For more videos, click here for our youtube page.