We've scrutinized every detail; revitalizing the timeless style of vintage planters with a few upgrades to create the perfect vessel for today's home.
Our premium high-fired stoneware planters are meticulously crafted using traditional techniques and hand finished with custom formulated matte glaze. Paired with handmade furniture-grade hardwood stands crafted from Sustainably sourced lumber.
- Sized to fit plastic grow pots with extra room for drainage
- Completely waterproof - Won't leak on your furniture or floors
- No drain hole - ideal for indoor or outdoor applications
- Handcrafted from reclaimed American Black Walnut or sustainably harvested plantation grown Teak
- Finished with non-toxic, non-VOC oil
Usually Ships within 2 Business DaysSized to accommodate most: 5 Gallon, and 12 Inch Nursery Pots
- Additional Information
Flowers Water Change vase water every other day (add flower food to the new water if available). All should be submerged.
If your flowers came in a basket or other container with foam, add fresh water every day.
Flowers Light/Temperature Display your bouquet or flower arrangement in a cool, draft-free area.
Avoid direct sunlight, which causes the flowers to die more quickly.
Flowers Pruning Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems.
Recut your flower and foliage stems just before putting them back into new water.