Native to Asia and celebrated for its medicinal properties as well as its bright beauty, the small camellia-like ranunculus ranges from white to pink, red to yellow to orange.
Care and Handling
- Give them floral food or put a small amount of sugar in the water to liven them up.
- Make sure they are in a cool place out of the direct sunlight.
- Ranunculus has naturally curly stems.
- With proper care, the vase life for ranunculus is 8-14 days.
- Peak availability is May through September. Shop Ranunculus on Plantshed.com.
|Symbolism:||Everlasting love, Commitment|
|Native Origin:||Majority Asia, Smaller numbers in Europe, North America, North Africa|
|Blooming Season:||Midspring to Fall|
|Average Life:||8 days to 2 weeks|